The following terms and conditions govern your use of our services:
1. Our customers must pay directly to the cleaner after each visit or by standing order upon request.
2. If the Home Help company account is used for payment, the client should write down their full name and full address, including post code in the reference field.
3. Should a meeting with the cleaner be required by the customer, the customer is required to pay a one off fee of £10 to cover the worker's travel expenses and time.
4. If the customer has to cancel the service he/she should do so at least three days prior to the cleaning appointment. Failure to contact us within the required time will result in a cancellation fee, equivalent of the full charge of the service requested.
5. Our minimum cleaning time is one hour for the weekly service and one and a half hours for the fortnightly service.
6. The customer is responsible for providing access to the property at the scheduled time.
7. We reserve the right to refuse any cleaning job if the health and wellbeing of our workers could be put at risk.
8. Any information regarding the service user and staff must be kept confidential.